Sunday 27 March 2011

National League Hockey: University of Birmingham v Guildford

It's one thing taking photos of views but it is a totally different set of skills to take successful action shots. I thought I would have a go today. It was the last National Hockey League matches of the season so where better to go than to Birmingham to see 5th place University of Birmingham play 3rd place Guildford in a Conference West game. They fought out an entertaining 2-2 draw.


Coach - Steve Floyd, Manager - Norman Stott and the squad 


We had a family interest in the team


I'd like to think that I taught Rich all he knew - but that would be fanciful thinking on my part! 




Rich battling it out with former GB keeper, Simon Mason


The umpire keeping a close eye on play



It's quite clear where Gear wanted the ball!






"Don't argue with me, son"





Tim anticipating where the ball will go


 A pensive coach - but he should be proud of what he has achieved this year



No comments:

Post a Comment